Bugs and Issues:
We do our best to keep things running smoothly, but sometimes things slip past us. Help improve PoochPlay by sharing any issues you experience while you're playing with your pooch.
Please note that if your request is generic then you may not receive an individual response to your submission. That information is reviewed in aggregate and used to improve the product.
Should I file a bug report?
Before submitting a technical problem, please ensure you are running the latest version of PoochPlay on a supported device. If you’re using an out-of-date version, please go to your App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Google Android) and see if the issue persists.
What should I include in my bug report?
- A clear and concise description of the issue.
- Describe what happened and what you expected to happen.
- Steps to reproduce the issue, if available.
- Screenshots of the issue, if relevant.
- Any error messages you received.
Thank you #tailwags