Junior Account Manager
PoochPlay Limited, a fast growing London based tech startup, is looking to add a Junior Account Manager to our expanding team. This is a varied position, requiring initiative, drive, adaptability, and enthusiasm. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing leads, following up, managing existing accounts, and will work alongside the founder to help close existing leads.
It’s simple: we care about healthy, happy dogs and the owners that love them. It’s why everything we create is designed with only one thing in mind: dog wellbeing. Backed up by expert advice from vets, we use connected, smart technology to improve every dog’s quality of life – and make you a better owner in the process. PoochPlay is a UK based (angel-backed) company located in Moorgate. Our revolutionary intelligent dog well-being management app and Bluetooth enabled activity tracker delivers valuable benefits to dog owners. (Check out our website https://www.justpoochplay.com for more information).
PoochPlay has successfully:
- Raised funding through private (angel) investors
- Built the hardware and mobile apps (Android and iOS) from scratch owning all the tech and IP
- Launched the product successfully and growing at 3x times the forecast
Our goal to disrupt the pet market has already started to take effect and we are proud to be part of this changing and dynamic industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing/expanding relationships with assigned accounts or prospective accounts
- Respond quickly and follow up with our current and potential accounts
- Provide support to upper management during meetings with customers, clients, partners, etc.
- Develop presentations for meetings showcasing our product that are targeted towards each specific client or account
- Research and attend events which include trade shows, dog shows, and charity events
- Assist with general operations and office admin work
- Support the marketing team with PR activities, PPC, digital marketing, and our social media plan and growth
- Proven work experience as an account manager, sales executive, or similar role
- Solid experience with office management systems and word processing systems
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Organised, detailed oriented, and excellent with follow-up
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, positive attitude, and must be a team player
- Knowledge about dogs and the dog industry is a bonus
Salary: Up to £22,000
If you are interested in this position please send your CV (in PDF format) to email@example.com. We would like to thank all who apply, however only those who are successful will be contacted.