PoochPlay Limited, a fast-growing London based tech start-up, is looking to add a Marketing Manager to our expanding team. This is a varied position, requiring initiative, drive, adaptability, and enthusiasm. The successful candidate will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among our business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for our company.
It’s simple: we care about healthy, happy dogs and the owners that love them. It’s why everything we create is designed with only one thing in mind: dog wellbeing. Backed up by expert advice from vets, we use connected, smart technology to improve every dog’s quality of life – and make you a better owner in the process. PoochPlay is a UK based (angel-backed) company located in Moorgate. Our revolutionary intelligent dog well-being management app and Bluetooth enabled activity tracker delivers valuable benefits to dog owners.
(Check out our website https://www.justpoochplay.com for more information).
PoochPlay has successfully:
- Raised funding through private (angel) investors
- Built the hardware and mobile apps (Android and iOS) from scratch owning all the tech and IP
- Launched the product successfully and growing at 3x times than the forecast
Our goal to disrupt the pet market, which has already started to take effect and we are proud to be part of this changing and dynamic industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop presentations for meetings showcasing our product that are targeted towards each specific client or account.
• Responsible for writing and creating the marketing strategy and promotional briefs.
• Manage relationships with B2B customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
• Campaign and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
• Build the organisational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
• Analyse and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
• Proven work experience in marketing and/or strategic partnership management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Experience working in digital marketing
• Good analytical and project management skills, organised, detailed oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines
• Goal oriented, self-motivated, positive attitude, confident, proactive and must be a team player
• Good decision-making skills
• Must have a technical aptitude
• Knowledge about dogs and the dog industry is a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position please send your CV (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all who apply, however only those who are successful will be contacted.