How To Wear The New Tracker Band
1. First, make sure you take the tracker out of the old casing and have the new casing.
2. Fold over the edges of the casing so you can easily put the tracker inside.
3. Fold the edges back over the tracker making sure the back of the tracker is facing out.
4. Have your dog's collar ready and secure the metal clip in one of the holes.
5. Make sure that it is tight around the collar.
6. Lastly, the open side with the exposed tracker should be flush against your dog's collar. This way the tracker will have no way of falling out.
And you are ready to go!